Sunday 9 February 2014

Epic Recs: February 2014

Okay... So this post is also a bit late... Please forgive me and my absence!

This month is a wonderful month of wonderful things. The first thing being the books that both Danika and I chose for each other to read this month. Danika recommended me Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo. I am super excited for the sequel to the fantastic Shadow and Bone that she recommended me last year in November.

I recommended Danika read two books this month, because one of them is a graphic novel and the other one is really short: Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach and Page by Paige by Laura Gulledge. She asked me to pick something that wasn't too heavy or crazy-insane this month, so I think that these books will be perfect for her.

Now onto the second awesome thing... I joined Epic Recs again! Starting next month (I hope, fingers crossed), I will be rec-ing with both Danika, as well as another girl named Jessica whom I was paired up with by Judith and Amber, the founders of Epic Recs). I am super excited to read some more books and expand my horizons that much more. I'm already thinking about the great books I can push on her. It's just going to be an awesome time.

Let me know what you are reading this month (recommended or not). But until next time... happy reading!

Amber's post: http://www.booksofamber.com/2014/02/epic-recs-february-2014.html
Judith's post: http://www.paperiot.com/2014/02/epic-recs-february/
Danika's post: http://loveliterature713.blogspot.ca/2014/02/january-wrap-up-and-february-tbr-epic.html

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to hear what you think of the book that I Rec'd you!

    ReplyDelete