Sunday 12 January 2014

TBR Update (8) + Viewers Choice

Okay, so change of plans... I suck... That is all I have to say for myself.

Basically, I have decided to crop two of the books on my TBR, simply because I don't feel like reading any winter books at the current time. I am ready to move on. Therefore, I am no longer planning on reading Let It Snow or Winterling this month. I will probably be reading these next year, around christmas time, instead, but don't count on it! I'm sorry if you wanted a review.

To make it up to you all (as much as I possibly can), I want to give you a choice of what other two books that are going to be added to my January 2014 TBR. You can vote for your top two of the following books:

  1. Sweetly by Jackson Pearce
  2. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
  3. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
  4. Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
  5. Unwholly by Neal Shusterman
Thanks so much for understanding me and my predicament. Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. My top two would be Siege and freaking Storm by Leigh Bardugo and Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon. Please Siege and Storm!! Because STURMHOND. And Carrier of the Mark because I really would like to see a review because I don't know if I should read it or not. Then I would say Sweetly, Unwholly, and Uncommon Criminals last. Don't worry at all about changing your TBR. (: Do you even realize how much I don't stick to my TBR? I pretty much never do. Excited to see what you choose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still like to stick to it, and I'm doing pretty well. Thanks for you input Danika! I will probably read at least one of your top choices, and then... I may overlook one because I really feel like reading Unwholly. Thanks again!

      ~ Brianna @ For The Love of Books

      Delete