Thursday 2 January 2014

January TBR 2014

I am super excited to start off this year with some amazing books! This year, I am going to be trying to read 7 or more books a month, which I think is a great challenge for me that I will be able to complete. I'm also not going to be doing themes this year, at least to start, because they seem to just get in my way and I don't end up completing them. This way, I think I will be more successful.

This month, I have 10 BOOKS that I want to read. 10. I am crazy. It doesn't seem like a lot looking at my shelf, but just the number... Okay, whatever. I think that I'll be okay. After all, I'm already over half-way through the first book...
  1. Unwind by Neal Shusterman: GAH! So good so far and I just can't even... Why have I waited this long?
  2. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Sáenz: I've heard some fantastic things about this one, especially from Kalindee @ They Start Revolutions (amazing blog by the way, follow her!) who I'm actually borrowing this book from. Thanks Kalindee!
  3. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell: This accidentally came in as a hold from the library, but I didn't really want it right now but I have to read it and I'm sure I'll love it.
  4. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian (read-along): I'm reading this along with Danika @ Books to Dream from the 8th to the 16th. Reading schedule will be up soon!
  5. Winterling by Sarah Princeas: This is just a winter, middle grade book that I want to read while there is still snow outside.
  6. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard: Yes, finally. I know. *applause*
  7. Time Between Us by Tamara Stone: This just sounds so cute and amazing and I just need it now I just can't even...
  8. Unravelling by Elizabeth Norris (epic rec): This is my epic rec for this month! For more information visit booksofamber.com
  9. Blood Red Road by Moira Young (re-read): A lot of my friends have been reading this lately and it just makes me want to read it again and experience the awesomeness again.
  10. Let is Snow by John Green, Lauren Myracle and Maureen Johnson: I really wanted to read it during christmas time, but that just didn't happen because people were hogging it from the library and it didn't come in as a hold... It hasn't even come in yet but I still really want to read it while there is snow. Santa? Are you still there?
So... that is the first TBR of 2014, and it's a quite... extensive one at that. Leave a link below of your TBR in the comments, or just tell me what you are reading straight on. And as always... Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Quite the ambitious list! But I have faith in you!! (: I am super excited for our Burn to Burn read-along. I'll be posting my TBR soon in a new format that I haven't done before. So excited! I hope you have an awesome reading month for January (Unwind!! Finally! YES!)

    ~Danika @ Books to Dream

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm excited to see your TBR and what books you chose. And Burn for Burn ah! An exciting first month we have :) Thanks for commenting!

      ~ Brianna @ For the Love of Books

      Delete
  2. When are you reading PLL? We should read that one together as well! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I don't know entirely when I'm going to read it, probably after I finish another book between Burn for Burn. I'll shout you out once I figure something out!

      ~ Brianna @ For The Love of Books

      Delete