Saturday 28 December 2013

Update on the Midnight Readers

I know I have been posting a lot on this recently, but fear not! That is going to stop and that is just what this post is about.

After seeing a participating member's post on the Midnight Readers, I realize now how annoying it will probably be for me to just be posting and posting and POSTING about the Midnight Readers, especially if you are not part of the group. Therefore, I have a couple of changes to make.

  1. TBRs, Wrap-Ups, Reading Dates, and Discussions will now all be held on the goodreads page. Therefore, if you wish to join, you MUST have a goodreads account. I'm sorry if you don't, but you can always join for free.
  2. At the end of each month I will be dong a month in review of the Midnight Readers, and I will catch my blog readers on what's up. A large TBR and wrap-up will be included, as well as discussion quotes that I really liked or that stood out to me.
This is just another suggestion that I am taking into consideration, and I hope that this will enhance your Midnight Reader needs. But until next time... Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment