Tuesday 10 December 2013

Books I Want To Re-Read

I was watching some videos on Obsessed Reader's channel (on YouTube) and I was inspired to do a blog post on the top ten books I want to re-read. You should totally check her out, she's really awesome.
  1. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins: I've already re-read this but come on... This is The Hunger Games. Really awesome material here!
  2. Delirium by Lauren Oliver: I originally read this in 2011, and I really liked it. Plus, I'm wanting to read the rest of the series and I want a reminder of what happened!
  3. Blood Red Road by Moira Young: A couple of my friends were reading this and talking about this and ah... I just can't take it anymore. I need to read it for myself once again!!
  4. Uglies by Scott Westerfeld: This is one of my favourite books of all time, and the last time I read it was in 2012. That's a problem. What is wrong with me?
  5. The Breadwinner by Deborah Ellis: I received a bind-up of this trilogy from my cousin 3 or 4 years ago, and I read it once... I read it twice... Time to read it again. I love it!
  6. The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau: A childhood favourite that I may ruin for myself by reading again, but I can't help myself.
  7. Chopsticks by Jessica Anthony: I wouldn't want to read again this anytime soon, but it was such a beautiful story that took less than an hour to read, that I might as well go through it again.
  8. Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder: This is a really great two book series, and I just loved it so much that I have to read it again to remember what happens! Ah! So good!
  9. Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder: I technically read this book for school, but it sure didn't feel like it. I really need to re-read it so that I can remember why I liked it so much!
  10. Legend by Marie Lu: SO GOOD AH SO GOOD I LOVE IT! Okay I'm done. But with Champion coming out and all... I need to read this again!
So that's it. My top 10 books that I want to read once again. What books are on your to-re-read shelf? Let me know, and happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment