1. Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter: I really love fairytale retellings, an this book is just that with a creepy, Halloween twist.
2. Doll Bones by Holly Black: A new middle-grade release that I will hopefully be able to fly through pretty quick.
3. Undercurrent by Paul Blackwell: Murder mystery!! Pretty creepy, if I do say so myself
4. Dark Eden by Patrick Carman: Probably the least creepy of them all, but still has that dark (haha), eerie feel
5. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken: Already started this one and it's so good!! Also dark.
6. The Soulkeepers by G. P. Ching: Again, already started it... And it's creepy! Perfect for Halloween.
7. Indelible by Daen Metcalf: If the cover doesn't draw you in, I don't know what does. That and the awesome synopsis! Whoa! So excited!
Yes, I have more then my regular 3. No, I'm probably not going to read them all (quite yet), but I will read at least 3 or 4 of the 7 and review them for you. Comment below if there's a review you really want to see! And happy reading.