Saturday 7 September 2013

Sisters Red Book Review

Title: Sisters Red
Author: Jackson Pearce
# of Pages: 342
Series #: 1
Reading Span: April 2nd-3rd, 2013
Rating: ***/

I read this book such a long time ago, so I don't really remember too much stuff, so I'll just go with point-form notes.

  • Concept was so different and unique --> unlike anything I've read before
  • Writing style was fantastic!
  • I thought that the characters were quite flat in some parts and they often annoyed me
  • EXTREMELY repetitive. It's like this: kills Fenris, kills Fenris, FOOD, kills Fenris, kills Fenris...
  • At least there is no werewolf, human love triangle thing
Sorry this was really short, but I can't really remember much except that I really enjoyed it, despite the fact that it repeats itself over and over again and the characters annoying-ness. I recommend it to people who like fairytales. Even if you don't, you should get it anyway, if only so that you have a pretty cover on your shelf. :)

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment