Tuesday 27 August 2013

Top Ten Favourite Secondary Characters

It's tuesday! And you know what that means... Top Ten Tuesday! Today it's all about secondary characters!


Top Ten Favourite Secondary Characters – Aug. 27
  1. Peony from Cinder: I absolutely LOVE that girl! She is so sweet, and really sees the best in Cinder while everyone around her sees the worst. I wish she was real so I could go and meet her and be BFFL's!
  2. Finnick from The Hunger Games: I'm going to pull a Jaime here and pick Finnick (I always want to call him Finn-Finn... Why? Why?) Who could go wrong here? Finnick is strong, witty, and overall a great person. I just... He's just plain awesome, okay?
  3. Cinna from The Hunger Games: Is it cheating choosing two of the same person that Jaime did? Pffft, oh well. Cinna is pretty great as well. I love his personality. "I'm here to make you give an impression." <3
  4. Edgar from Between The Lines: If you have read this book then you will know that Oliver is the love interest. You know, I do not understand Delilah sometimes. How could you be falling for Oliver when EDGAR is thrust at your face. I know who I was rooting for in the triangle.
  5. Darren from The Immortal Rules: Darren is such a sweet guy, and trusted in Allie even when everyone (even Zeke) didn't. SPOILER!!!!!!! I was so heartbroken when he died! SPOILER OVER!!!!!!
  6. Jane from Variant: Sweet. Loving. Jane. What's not to love? SPOILER!!!!!!! Oh, I don't know, that she isn't real? Well, I didn't know that then, and I really like the real Jane in Feedback anyway. SPOILER OVER!!!!!!
Now I know that isn't a list of ten, but the ones above are my favourites out of the ones that I actually can remember the names of. I decided that I would not include characters like Jace (City of Bones), Four (Divergent), David (Uglies), and Peeta (Do I really have to say?) even though I love them all, because they are basically the main character.

What are your top tens? I would love to see them! I will defiantly check them out and hey, maybe I'll even subscribe. Will you return the favour?

To see more of the 21 posts I'm planning on doing this month, click below. Happy reading!


1 comment:

  1. Finnick is on my list too, and many others. His story is just so sad and unforgettable.

    ReplyDelete