Sunday 11 August 2013

June Wrap-Up + Twitter Reviews

Yeah... It's kind of sad how long it took me to do this. Oh well. Better late than never right?

Since that it will be hard to remember enough for a full review for all of my June books, I have decided to make Twitter reviews for each of them. This means 140 characters or less per review. It's harder then it looks... And the title doesn't count.



  1. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey (****): A huge disappointment. Nothing much different than other sci-fi's out there. War. Apocalypse. Chaos. You know. Still good, just not amazing. (140)
  2. The Program by Susanne Young (*****): This book was just... wow. The suicide aspect was so dark and intriguing. It's words made me cry! Maybe I'm just soft. (118)
  3. Professor Gargoyle by Chalres Gilman (****): A fun middle grade that isn't just for kids! A light, fun read that you can read in basically no time at all. Adventure meets awesome. (134)
  4. The Luxe by Anna Godberson (**): Recommended for those who like arranged marriages and the stereo-typical girl stuff. Since that's not my type, this was not my favourite. (137)
  5. Breathe by Sarah Crossan (*****): I wish more people knew about this book! The characters are fun to follow and all so different that you can relate to at least one. (131)
  6. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (*****): I know guys. It's about time, right? And yes, now I'm one of those die-hard fans. Enough said. (94)
  7. Die for Me by Amy Plum (****): I'm surprised I liked this as much as I did. The new paranormal creature was cool, and I loved how Kate loved books, just like me! (130)
Total Book Count: 7

For the next post click below. And happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment