Monday 12 August 2013

In My Library (2)

Today I decided to go to the library and I picked up a few book that I want to show you guys.


  1. Beta by Rachel Cohn: I saw this book and it was in brand-new condition. I'm literally the first one to sign this book out, so it's a library gem. Plus, it's been on my top priority to-read list for ages!
  2. Shards and Ashes by Various Authors: I got this book out from the library before but I didn't get the chance to finish it. Why not get it again?
  3. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver: Again, I got this out from the library but I had to return it. Excited to read it now!!
  4. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare: I already have a copy of this out from my school library but I have to return it soon. I thought I could read it but then realized that I should read Clockwork Prince first so I thought I'd get another copy just in case.
  5. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl: Big but beautiful. Excited to dive into this hyped-up book.
  6. White Cat by Holly Black: I kind of got this on a whim. I knew I wanted to read it, but I had forgotten what it was about, but I got it anyway. #bookgettingproblems
  7. Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer: This is probably the book that is most exciting for me. I'm really in the mood for some contemporary right now and this sounds perfect!!! AH! So excited!! Can't believe I might have to wait until September to read it (hint at a TBR... :O)
  8. The Bar Code Tattoo by Susanne Weyn: I saw this when I was walking out and I almost screamed in excitement. I have been waiting for this book forever! And now I finally have it!
For the next post click below, and happy reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment