Sunday 18 August 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Reading Goals

Yes, it's happening. I decidfed really last minute to participate in the Bout of Books read-a-thon. I'm really excited for this since that I've been in a huge reading slump lately and I think that this is the thing that I need to pull me out. Also, since I have school, my goal is to read 110 pages a day (meaning 770 pages throughout the week). I will probably be able to read more, but I don't want to push myself to hard with the reading slump and all.

The first book that I'm hoping to read is the rest of The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa. I'm 48 pages through, and I put it down because I didn't feel like reading it at the time. Now I'm determined to finish it! It was so good!

Pages From This Book: 456
Total Page Count: 456

The next book I'm hoping to read is Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare. I've already started this one as well, but again, I put it down because I wanted to read some contemporary. This is defiantly on my top-priority list! I've already read 92 pages, as well.

Pages From This Book: 357
Total Page Count: 813

I will probably be alternating between the two above books, because 813 pages is more then my planned reading amount. I will probably finish both of the books though, #justsaying.

Other books that I'm planning on reading soon include Going Vintage by Lindsey Levitt, Fragments by Dan Wells, The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen, My Life Undecided by Jessica Brody... The list goes on and on. I will probably also be reading however many pages I have left in the book that I'm currently reading, Between the Lines.

I would love to hear from other people who are participating in this read-a-thon, so feel free to comment below! As far as daily updates go, I probably won't be doing that, just a wrap-up at the end of the week. Look foreword to more blog posts this week, though. Remember... the 21!!!! Click below for the 4th post.



Photo creds: http://fiy3ro.com/what-happened/attachment/4/http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/7171637-clockwork-angel

No comments:

Post a Comment