Monday 26 August 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Day 1-8

If you didn't see my last post on continuing with Bout of Books 8.0 read-a-thon, then please click here. But if you have... welcome to my first daily (ish) update!

I'm including my official Bout of Books read-a-thon wrap-up within this post as well, just so you can see why I wanted to continue on with this reading spree in a less busy time of my life. Might as well just cut to the chase: I read a total of 523 this week. That averages to only 75 pages a day! So much for reading a lot... Basically, I finished Between The Lines, which actually really disappointed me. It put me into a huge reading slump ON TOP OF my busy life this past week. Then I read up to part 4 in The Immortal Rules, which I really enjoyed.

Today I read quite a bit more then I read all of last week. That actually makes me want to cry. :'( But moving on... I read from page 339-485 in The Immortal Rules, and then on top of that, read 25 pages of The Moon and More. That brings my total page count of the day up to 171. It's only about 9:30, where I live at the moment, so I still have time to cuddle up in bed and read some more before I go to sleep and get ready for school tomorrow.

Question of The Day!
The question that I have created for today is plain and simple. What are your reading goals for the remainder of the continuation? I really want to get back into Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, as well as finish either Hymns of Home by Bill Bunn or Shards and Ashes (various authors).

This is post 7 of the 21! Click below for post 8, and happy reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment