Sunday 16 June 2013

May Wrap-Up 2013

Here are a list of books that I have read in the duration of May, 2013. Sorry this is up so late!
  1. Slide by Jill Hathaway: ***** (5 stars)
  2. The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer: *** (3 stars)
  3. Level 2 by Lenore Appalhans: ***/ (3.5 stars)
  4. Lucinda's Secret by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi: *** (3 stars)
  5. Etiquette and Espionage by Gail Carriger: ****/ (4.5 stars)
  6. The Ironwood Tree by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi: **** (4 stars)
  7. The Wrath of Mulgrath by Holly Black and Tony DiTerlizzi: *** (3 stars)
  8. The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick: ****/ (4.5 stars)
  9. Partials by Dan Wells: ***** (5 stars)
In this post, I am also going to include my Book of the Month, since those posts tend to be quite short. So... The highlight of this month was Partials by Dan Wells. It's one of those few books that I wanted to pick up the next book straight after I read the first - and this one was close to 500 pages! I definatly recommend you pick this up if you haven't already. =D

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment