Sunday 16 June 2013

Debut-a-Thon

Hello Everyone! Today I am going to be talking about the Debut-a-Thon that is hosted by Books of Amber and is going to take place from the 27th to the 30th of June. I have really been in the mood for some more debuts lately so I have decided to take part.



For more information about the Debut-a-Thon, please click here.

If you haven't already, I would recommend following me on goodreads, for that is where I will be posting my updates for this read-a-thon. I will also be doing a wrap-up at the end of the read-a-thon, so if you don't have goodreads than it's OK.

I have already read quite a few debuts already this year, a couple of which I really liked. If you are interested in joining, here are my recommendations of debuts to read.


 Now for my list... I have decided to challenge myself and read 4 books during this read-a-thon, meaning that I will have to read almost 1 book per day. I'm really excited to see whether or not I can complete this! There are so many debuts that I am wanting to read, so it was really hard to just pick 3, but I think that the books that I have chosen are good choices. Also, I was a bit limited because my library is currently half-closed.




I also have a few back-up books in case my selected books don't come in on time from the library, or just in case I don't feel like reading one of them at that moment.



Happy reading, and stay tuned for more updates as the day comes closer! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment