Saturday 4 May 2013

May TBR 2013

This is going to be a really rushed post but that's okay. I need to get this up for you guys!

For this month I put all of the votes into a hat/bowl thing and pulled out three (I will be posting a video on YouTube of this process). I decided to do this because I don't have that many viewers, so there's a whole bunch of ties.

The first book that I picked out of the bowl was The Name of The Star by Maureen Johnson. This book was voted for twice, and I am super excited to read it.

The second book that I picked out of the bowl was Partials by Dan Wells. This thing is big, though not incredibly huge. It sounds so good, and I'm excited. 2 people voted on this book as well, as I got my sister to vote (but she didn't comment).

The final book that I picked out was Fracture by Megan Miranda, and I'm so glad I got this. I was been wanting to read this for ages, and I'm finally getting around to it this month. Only one person voted on this though... Oh well.

What are you planning on reading? Comment below, and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment