Friday 5 April 2013

Something Fishy.....

It has come to my attention that the side-bar thing-a-ma-jig has been doing weird things in saying that one person voted for something, yet that's not how it has showed up. Apparently, a reader chose 2012 debuts instead of new releases, which serves to be a problem. Therefore, I have made a new TBR list.

I will still, most likely, be reading Pivot Point in April, it just isn't my top priority. Instead, my top priority will by The Selection by Kiera Cass, which is a 2012 debut. This is my "priority TBR".


  1. The Selection by Kiera Cass
  2. Slide by Jill Hathaway
  3. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Long
  4. Pivot Point by Kasie West
I also may very well be reading Fracture by Megan Miranda, which is also a 2012 debut and was a toss-up. The only reason why The Selection ruled out is because it's in on my hold shelves from the library. It would be fifth though...

What do you think of this new TBR?

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment