Friday 5 April 2013

March 2013 Wrap-Up

I've decided to split up my TBR's and Wrap-Ups. So yeah! The books I read in March.

The first book that I finished in March was The Archived by Victoria Schwab. I gave this book 4 out of 5 stars. Click here to see my full review.

The second book that I finished in March was Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, and I absolutely loved this book. It was a definite 5 out of 5 star read, and I suggest that you read Cinder if you haven't already so you can move on to the amazing sequel.

Remember Me by Nadia Ajdari was the third book that I read last month. I gave this book a 4 out of 5 stars. It was a very enjoyable, and I recommend it to everyone.

The fourth books of the month was Across the Universe by Beth Revis, which I started along the with The Archived, and I'm really glad that I did. 5 stars.

The fifth book was Splintered by A. G. Howard which was on my TBR of March. I really liked it, although it wasn't my favourite. 4 stars.

The sixth book that I finished was Crash by Lisa McMann, a very quick read and over all, only 3 stars.

I also read a lot of Mind Games, but didn't finish it until the 1st of April.

Happy reading!

Sorry this post is so terrible. I just feel like I need to get something up for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment