Saturday 13 April 2013

In My Library (1)

I saw this really good idea on Bookables channel on YouTube and I've decided to try it out on my blog. And by the way, you should go and watch Bookables' videos because she is amazing!!!!!

Bookables channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Bookables

In My Library is basically where I share with you the books that I've gotten from the library. I will be doing these every once in a while, when I go crazy and get a ton of books. If you really want to know what I have out from the library at every single moment I have a shelf on goodreads called books-i-have-out and I update it with the books I have out from the library.

Goodreads Shelf: http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/12683404-brianna?format=html&shelf=books-i-have-out

Right at the moment I have two books out from my school library and 16 from my local library. I know, I'm kind of crazy. I have a book getting obsession, and it doesn't help that the library got a few new paperbacks.

I'm going to start with the books that I have out from my school library, so... The first book that I have out is The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Far
mer. I'm actually reading this for school (if you saw my latest "Looking Foreword" post), and I'm on page 49. To be honest though, it's not my favourite thing.

The second book I have out from my school library is just for pleasure and it is The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray. It is the third and final book in the Gemma Doyle trilogy and no, I haven't read the second one yet but I have it and I thought, you know, "Why not?" And just saying, but holy cow, this book is huge!!!!

Now onto my local library books... The 16 of them. Since I don't want this post to be too long, I'm going to explain each of these books in 5 words. I saw Kate do this on her channel, so you should take a look at that as well.

Katesbookclub: http://www.youtube.com/user/KatesBookClub

  1. The Seeing Stone by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black: Spiderwick Chronicles two; reading next
  2. Lucinda's Secret by Tony DiTerlizzi and Holly Black: Spiderwick Chronicles three; short book
  3. Rebel Angels by Libba Bray: So excited; Gemma Doyle two
  4. Pivot Point by Kasie West: Read; love it; new release
  5. Breathe by Sarah Crossan: Cool concept; reading soon; excited
  6. Enclave by Ann Aguirre: Not working; okay; currently reading
  7. The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Long: Pretty cover; monthly TBR list
  8. Slide by Jill Hathaway: shorter than expected; monthly to-read
  9. The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson: London, what's not to love?
  10. Shards and Ashes by Various Authors: short stories; dystopia; want it
  11. The False Prince by Jennifer Neilsen: Someone recommended; on a whim
  12. Partials by Dan Wells: AHHHHHH; i want it now
  13. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers: Fairly thick; beautiful; pretty spine
  14. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver: sequel; part of a trilogy
  15. The Shattering by Karen Healy: Might return; got just because
  16. Under The Never Sky by Veronica Rossi: Monthly TBR; currently reading; love
Wow... that was a lot of books. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this post. Happy reading!

All photos are from goodreads.com

No comments:

Post a Comment