Sunday 21 April 2013

Book Talk: Speed Reading!

Nice to be typing to you again, my lovely viewers! It's been a while since I've posted anything, and I've had "speed reading" on my mind for the past little while, so I'd thought I'd have a little talk about it.

First let's determine what "speed reading" is exactly. To me, it means picking up a book and simply pushing yourself to read for as long as you can. So let's get on a talk about it.

So speed reading, is it a good thing? I'd say it depends. I think that is a great way to get me out of a slump, because it get's me to read in the most difficult times, and I find out that I enjoy it once I actually push myself to do it. The goal/speed reading is just what I need to get myself out of that.

Otherwise, I don't think that speed reading is the best choice, at least for me. When I'm really enjoying reading, and I technically "speed read" without the push, sitting down to read when I don't feel like it isn't the best choice. It's actually the thing that gets me into a slump. Just the thought that it's my duty to read puts me down, and I often get out of the "zone".

What about you? How do you feel about speed-reading. Talk to me!!!! I'm lonely :( Okay, good-bye. Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment