Monday 29 April 2013

April 29th, 2013: Read-a-Thon!

Hello everyone! This afternoon I don't have school and I was thinking, "Why not do a read-a-thon?" So that's what I'm doing for the next three hours. Over the course of this read-a-thon, I will be reading up to page 202 in The House of the Scorpion by Nancy Farmer, The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Long, Glitches: Novella by Marissa Meyer (to serve as a break from tToBT or tHotS) and possibly Slide by Jill Hathaway (if I finish tToBT). I will also be having breaks between reading to keep my eyes healthy. The breaks will mainly be piano practice, a couple of goodreads updates, and instagram scrolling. I have also made a schedule that you can view by clicking here. Feel free to join me in reading! Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment