Wednesday 6 March 2013

Top Ten Series That I Would Like To Start But Haven't Yet

I didn't do a top ten tuesday last week, and that's simply because I didn't feel like it. Now I'm back in the game. Since that I didn't do one last week I'll choose 20 for this week, plus there are just so many things in this category that I kinda need to have 20 (or more) anyways. Top Ten Tuesday was originated at The Broke and The Bookish. If you would like to join I would suggest you check them out.



This weeks Top Ten Tuesday is... (In no particular order)

Top Ten Series That I Would Like To Start But Haven't Yet – Mar. 5th

1. Fairytale Retellings Series by Jackson Pearce
2. Mortal Instruments Series by Cassandra Clare
3. Mother-Daughter Book Club Series by Heather Vogel-Fredrick
4. Starcrossed Series by Josephine Angelini
5. Chaos Walking Trilogy by Patrick Ness
6. Unearthly Trilogy by Cynthia Hand
7. Unwind Series by Neal Shusterman
8. Beautiful Creatures Series by Kami Gracia and Margaret Stohl
9. Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray
10. Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
11. Under The Never Sky Series by Veronica Rossi
12. Lord Of The Rings + The Hobbit by J. R. R. Tolkien
13. Birthmarked Series by Caragh O'Brien
14. Razorland Series by Ann Aguirre
15. The Chemical Garden Trilogy by Lauren DeStephano
16. Awaken Series by Katie Kacvinsky
17. The Bar Code Series by Suzanne Wayn
18. The Declaration Series by Gemma Malley
19. Ender's Saga by Orson Scott Card
20. Breathe Series by Sarah Crossan

What are your top tens? And what series should I start first? Happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. STRUCK was my favorite book last year! But I'm pretty certain it's a standalone; it just has a short prequel.

    I really want to read FAIRYTALE RETELLINGS, STARCROSSED, and THE CHEMICAL GARDEN.

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Angie! Huh. On Goodreads it said that Struck was part of a series... Oh well. Thanks for telling me! I'm sure I can find something else to take it's place. And Fairytale Retellings! Starcrossed! The Chemical Garden!! Ah! I'm so excited I just want to go and pick them all up right now and read them! I also just visited your blog and saw your list. It's a good one!

      Delete