Saturday 16 March 2013

March 15th - 31st TBR

Earlier in the month I made a TBR for the first bit of the month stating 2 of the 3 books that I would like to read. Click here to see it.







Anyways, I have changed a bit of what I said, and have decided to only pick 2 books within the topic, because I really like the freedom to pick any book that I feel like up, and since I don't feel like reading Magic Study, I have decided to take it off of my TBR. Hunger, however, still remains, and since that it is both a sequel and over 500 pages, it makes sense to me to keep it there.
For the green book cover of the month, I have chosen Splintered by A. G. Howard which is a new release. It is based off of Alice's Adventures in Wonderland, and I am super excited for it, even though I have heard mixed things. I love fairytale re-tellings. <3

What have you read so far this month? What are you planning to read in the second half? Leave a comment below telling me. I would love to hear from you. Happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment