Saturday 16 March 2013

#FridayReads - March 15th, 2013



Sorry this is a bit late!!!!! Anyways, this weekend I am reading two books, one of them being Across the Universe by Beth Revis, which I was reading last week. The reason why I am still reading this book is because I'm focusing on the other book, as it is a new release and I cannot renew it at my local library since it has holds on it.




The other book that I will reading this weekend is Scarlet by Marissa Meyer and it is the second book in the Lunar Chronicles series. I'm really enjoying this book so far and am excited to continue.












If I end up finishing Across the Universe this weekend, which I am pretty certain that I will, I will be starting Hunger by Michael Grant. This is the second book in the Gone series, and I am super excited to get into it.









And finally, if I end up finishing Scarlet which is unlikely but possible, I will be reading Prophecy by Ellen Oh, which is another new release that I need to get finished before it's due date.








I hope you enjoyed this #fridayreads. Leave a comment below telling me what you are going to be reading this weekend. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment