Saturday 19 January 2013

Uglies: Cutters Book Review

UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! I had recorded a video review for this and then it disappeared. :( Sorry guys, I'm too lazy to make another one. :P Hopefully I'll have another video blog up soon.

Uglies: Cutters was a very interesting graphic novel. Although I didn't enjoy it as much as the first one, Uglies: Shay's Story, it was still a very entertaining read. It's the exact same storyline as Pretties is, it's just in a graphic novel format and in Shay's perspective. Now for the parts I liked and didn't like.

Likes:
- Great artwork!! It was visually appealing.
- Had an interesting storyline and perspective

Dislikes:
- Confusing! Often hard to determine who's who.

3.5 stars. I would recommended this book to anyone who has read the Uglies series.

I would also like to recommend the Uglies series to everyone.

Have you read Uglies: Cutters? Comment below with your thoughts! I would love to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment