Wednesday 12 December 2012

If You Liked... The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau

I recently read Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder and I liked it quite a bit. I gave it a 4.5 our of 5 stars on Goodreads. I also really liked The City of Ember by Jeanne DuPrau, and I was reminded of it in Snyder's work. In both novels, the main characters are trying to find a way out of their broken society and it has much of the same plot. Little details were also quite alike. I found that Cog and Trella's relationship was much the same as Lina and Doon's. So, if you enjoyed The City of Ember, go and check out Inside Out! It was just as amazing as DuPrau's. ;D




What did you think of these books? Leave a comment below and explain. I would love to hear your thoughts. :D <3

1 comment:

  1. I remember the City of Ember! I liked that book. :) I like Inside Out better though. :P

    ReplyDelete