Friday 7 December 2012

Hex Hall Book Review

Written Version:
Sophie figures out she is magical in a series of interesting events and is sent to Hecate Hall to control her magic. While she is there she encounters 3 enemies, 1 crush, 1 creepy figure stalking her, and a vampire as a roommate. And that is just the first day. Over the course of her entire stay at Hex Hall she finds out that a mysterious murderer has been lurking around, and Sophie must find out who it is before it's too late.

Hex Hall was a very enjoyable, fun read. The characters were relatable, and the writing style was easy to get through. I especially felt connected the Jenna, and hated it when she was the number one suspect. I refused to believe that she did it, at least at first. I eventually gave in when the other characters convinced me. I also really liked the genre which was a great mix for me. Fantasy/Mystery/Romance/AWESOME!!  The theme was also a great reminder in trust and friendship. I would recommend this book to people who are aged 12 and up because of inappropriate content and swearing.

Video Review Coming Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment