Friday 16 November 2012

In My Mailbox: Nov. 16

Again, this has been lagging. Sorry for any inconvenience.

I haven't really been getting many book lately. In fact, the only books that I have gotten recently I got on Tuesday of this week (2 days ago). From the library I picked up the following books:

  • Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
  • Winter Shadows by Margaret Buffle

I am also going on a trip the the library later to pick up Feedback by Robison E. Wells.

This was a really un-interesting post... Sorry!

What have you gotten this week? Leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. This is a rather un-interesting post, but that doesn't mean your blog is un-interesting! Your blog is customized a lot, it shows you aren't doing this because someone is forcing you. The amount of posts you have and how you reflect after every book is really awesome! This helps me add books to my to-read-list. The post about the book similar to MazeRunner does sound very much alike MazeRunner! I might read it. Overall your blog really shows that you love literature!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have gotten Order of the Phoenix, Hatchet, and going to get Stargirl! It's a book-ey week!

    ReplyDelete