Thursday 27 September 2012

What Books Am I Bringing On Vacation? (2)

For this entry, there are two vacations taking place. The first vacation is a 3-day camping trip. Although the travel time for this vacation isn't too long, I always need books at hand! What you are probably thinking now is, "Whatever happened to Insurgent?" Don't worry, I haven't ditched it, but it is a fairly thick and heavy book to pack with me. Instead, I have chosen Radiance by Alyson Noel and Shimmer by Alyson Noel. I am probably not going to finish either of these, but you know, 250 pages isn't that bad.

It's almost fall break, therefore, Disney World for me! I'm so excited to go and check it all out. I don't really know what to expect. The only thing I know is that I cannot go without books. Again, Insurgent probably isn't the best idea because of it's largeness, so I will be bringing Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan, Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan, and An Abundance of Katharine's by John Green.

A juvenile! What? I know, that is why I'm bringing three books — just in case Maze of Bones doesn't work out. The main reason why I'm trying it in the first place is because I've been wanting to read the 39 clues series for a long time, so I thought I would try it, even though I'm a teen.

I hope you enjoyed this entry! Now let me ask you. What are you reading over your vacation(s)? Also, tips for Disney?

2 comments:

  1. I've only been to Disneyland not Disneyworld, but here are some tips....
    FASTPASSES!!!!!!!!!!
    I've heard the water parks are great.
    Go early in the morning.
    Most importantly... have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan, The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien, just finished Matched by Allie Condie, and will be reading the Princess Bride by William Goldman, Dash and Lily's Book of Dares, and Life as we Knew it. And Life of Pi. And many, many, many, many more.....

    ReplyDelete