Tuesday 11 September 2012

6º Challenge

     This is another local library challenge. Our task for this one was to pick an actor or actress from a movie that is based on a book, and using their co-stars (and their co-stars co-stars) try to get back to the original actor/actress! I decided to try this one out.
     For my challenge I chose Josh Hutcherson who has starred in many movies that are also books. The Hunger Games (as you all probably know) and Cathcing, Journey to the Centre of the Earth, Cirque du Freak, and Zathura are just a few examples.

I chose a co-star from The Hunger Games, Jennifer Lawrence.

Then, I chose co-star Bradley Cooper from Silver Linings.

For Bradley Cooper I chose a co-star from Valentine's Day, Sharlto Copley.

After that I chose Jodie Foster, an actress that Sharlto will be starring with in Elysium.

Then I saw that Jodie starred with Dick Van Patten in Freaky Friday.

I then chose Deborah Winters because she starred with Dick in World in Crisis.

I chose co-star Tess Harper that starred with Winters in Little Girl Lost.

Then I chose Robert Duvall from Tender Mercies.

From The Godfather I then chose Diane Keaton.

Diane Keaton starred in Father of the Bride with Kimberly Williams.

Then, from How to Eat Fried Worms, Kimberly starred with Alexander Gould.

With Alexander Gould in Finding Nemo Allison Janney.

Allison Janney was with Emma Stone in The Help.

Then, Emma Stone was in The Amazing Spider-man with Emma Roberts.

From the new Adult World, Emma will be co-starring John Cusack.

Then John was in 2012 with Oliver Platt.

Both Oliver and Lea Michele were in the film Dorthy of Oz.

While Lea with in Glee Matthew Morrison was to!

Matthew Morrison starred in The Muppets with Bill Cobbs.

Bill Cobbs then starred with Robin Williams in Night at the Meusuem.

And finally, Robin Williams was with Josh Hutcherson in RV.

And Josh Hutcherson was with... just kidding. That was a riot, and a LOT of fun. Try it out!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cool! And must have taken a while. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really awesome Brianna! If you wanted this to be your challenge I suggest you talk a bit about each movie/book and the casting behind it if you have seen it. You went on for a long time with this one!

    ReplyDelete